Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm Review
Chummie Premium Bedwetting alarm is one of the best bedwetting treatment systems in the market which is available at a reasonable price. It uses a 2012 patented IntelliFlex sensor/mat One Drop Detection technology and a synchronized sound-light-vibration for higher efficiency and immediate effect.
Chummie bedwetting alarm is manufactured by Theos Medical Systems, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. It is a global incontinence systems and technology company, specializing in portable, battery operated incontinence systems.
Chummie is one of most popular companies in the bedwetting products industry and is widely known for its patented 2012 IntelliFlex sensor/mat One Drop Detection technology, which is a revolutionary silicone sensor which not only detects the first drop of urine, but one that is non-corrosive and keeps a bedwetter dry all night long.
The IntelliFlex sensor is soft, comfortable and flexible. The sensor is only 0.1 inch thin! Bedwetters everywhere have praised the IntelliFlex sensor for its durability and reliability.
The Chummie bedwetting alarm is also FDA approved and FSA eligible which makes it easier for people to buy and depend on it.
About Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm
Equipped with the power of vibration, light and sound, the Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm is certainly a useful product for controlling bedwetting (enuresis). It comes with 32 different alarm combinations to choose from and is very durable.
What’s in The Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm Kit?
The Chummie alarm with its IntelliFlex Sensor, flexitapes, progress diary, beautiful achievement certificate card to reward your bedwetting child upon completion of the enuresis treatment, 2 AAA batteries and 1 year guarantee.
Chummie accessories such as spare sensor, inteliflex mat and chummie arm band or extra flexitapes can all be purchased seperatly.
How to Use Chummie alarm?
1) Choose the alarm mode through multifunctional switch located on the left side of the unit. An upward movement changes the sound volume; downward changes its vibration and inwards changes its sound patterns.
2) Clip the Chummie alarm on the night dress (preferably the collar) of your child.
3) Plug the IntelliFlex sensor cord into the alarm.
4) Adjust the IntelliFlex sensor in the underwear of your child.
5) To stop the alarm press the button on the top of the unit
- Easy to use: in order to use it all you have to do is connect the sensor and the alarm and adjust it in the underwear of your child.
- Highly effective: Chummie’s Drop Detection Technology is highly reliable and effective.
- No Side Effects and false alarms: Chummie’s alarm is FDA approved, clinically tested and is devoid of any side effects.
- Low alarm sound: some people have reported that the sound of the alarm is not loud enough.
Conclusion: Chummie Premium Bedwetting Alarm can be purchased at a very reasonable price of $99.95 and with minimum con factors and great amount of pro ones and 2012 patent sensor technology it is certainly a product which should be encouraged to be bought for best bedwetting treatment.